Skip to main content

‘The Year of Victory over Death’

‘The Year of Victory over Death’
Prophecy delivered by Kenneth Copeland
on October 23, 2013
Heritage of Faith Ministers Conference
"Put your eyes where they need to be. Look at Me," saith The LORD. "Put My WORDS where they need to be—in your heart and mind," saith The LORD. "Demand that your mouth and your tongue of faith do its command duty to speak My WORD and commune with Me for I have great plans, and together, we will get this job done. I will organize things for you. I will run where you’ve only been able to walk. I will take you to places that you never dreamed—that you would ever even understand. And I will bring you into a place of holiness, and a place of presence with Me, that will bring you to that spot that you were in just a moment ago—where you don’t know whether you dare speak anymore or not.
"Ah, for like Moses: ‘I’m standing on holy ground. My God is present and I am no longer His servant, I am His son, and I serve Him out of joy and thanksgiving.’
"So give forth praise, and know I am withholding nothing from you. There’s more than enough planned for you to overcome every obstacle—not only physically, not only mentally, not only financially—but spirit, soul, body, finance: in the entire spectrum of human existence has been prepared for you to walk in victory.
"Ah, these are the days of God’s great wisdom and wealth coming into the earth, for these are the days of transfer. His property, His wealth, His influence is being transferred from the coffers of the world and the kingdom of darkness, and being brought into the treasure house of the kingdom of God to carry out the gospel of this Kingdom, and to carry out the missions and the lives that I have invested in you to bring into the Kingdom.
"So rejoice. You’ve been rich all the time and some of you are just now finding out about it. Ah, but you’re a joint heir. You are a wealthy heir. You already have it—it already belongs to you.

Now appropriate it and call for it, and your angels and I," saith The LORD, "will get it into your hands. Aha, these are the days you’ve been looking for. These are the days you’ve been waiting for. So rejoice. Step out, and step up, and step in. Hallelujah!
"Ah. What about 2014? 2014 is a marvelous year in the kingdom of God. And as I said earlier," saith The LORD, "it is The Year of Victory Over Death and the Manifestation of Love. Manifested love, which is Jesus Himself. For I am manifesting Myself in 2014 in ways that I have not done in many, many centuries. I am manifesting Myself in 2014 in ways that I have never done before on this planet. For you see, I have many things in store for this generation that have never been seen before. For it is time for the ingathering of more souls than has ever happened on planet earth before. The time has come, and you’re in it. Hallelujah! You’re in it."
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stretch

Isa. 54:2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. The concept of stretching is very important for anyone who desires to make any meaningful progress in life. God has so designed everything in a manner that makes it almost impossible to make progress without any stretch. Even the human body grows by this same concept. It has been revealed that for a muscle to grow, it must first undergo "micro-tears." When you lift a weight that is slightly too heavy, the muscle fiber stretches and tears. It is only in the repair of those tears that the muscle becomes larger and stronger than before. If there is no tension, there is no transformation. The "pain" of the stretch is actually the signal that growth is happening. So If the human body grows by stretching, it follows to say that to reach anything significant in this life, we must stretch. God will always require ...

Resist The Pressure to Perform

A quote often attributed to Abraham Lincoln says, "If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four hours sharpening the axe." Yet we live in a time when everyone seems to be more concerned with how quickly they can cut down their own tree than with whether their axe is sharp enough to get the job done. This reflects the intense pressure to perform that many of us face every day. When I speak of the pressure to perform, I am not referring only to workplace demands, but to the pressure we experience in our personal lives to produce visible results. Pressure can be a good thing when it is properly managed. It can motivate us to grow, improve, and reach our goals. However, when left unchecked, it can become destructive. One of the surest ways to manage the pressure to perform is by refusing to let the success of others become a source of unhealthy pressure in your own life. If you allow that to happen, you do yourself a great disservice. It is only natural to...

Value Vessels

In a wealthy home some utensils are made of gold and silver, and some are made of wood and clay. The expensive utensils are used for special occasions, and the cheap ones are for everyday use. If you keep yourself pure, you will be a special utensil for honorable use. Your life will be clean, and you will be ready for the Master to use you for every good work. (2Tim.2:20-21) Men look at the use of a vessel, but God looks at its value. Wooden and earthen vessels in a house may appear more useful than gold and silver vessels, but the gold and silver vessels are far more valuable. God’s point of view, His regard is not for use; it is for value. It is not performance that brings the glory of God, it is value. How do you bring about this value? Start by fixing your Love walk Love is the halmark of our Christian faith Love for God and people is what attracts the glory of God upon a man and makes the man valuable. In a previous article I wrote I shared my thoughts on Paul and Silas’ experienc...